5 Ways a Dental Implant is Better than Other Tooth Replacements
Are you embarrassed because you’ve lost teeth over time? Today, you can replace missing teeth with a bridge, dentures, or a dental implant. But which should you choose? Discover why a dental implant is your best bet for a better smile.
Face the Facts about a Dental Implant
Dental implants are simply tiny titanium posts that are surgically placed in in the jaw to serve as a base for a dental crown. In complex cases, dental implants must be placed over several months. But simpler cases are eligible for same day dental implants, yet these same day dental implant costs may be slightly higher. Whichever procedure is used, the many benefits of dental implants make dental implant costs well worth it in the end.
5 Biggest Benefits of a Dental Implant
When considering your tooth replacement options, a dental implant comes out ahead for a wide range of reasons. The five most common include:
- Better than Dentures – Dentures tend to be uncomfortable, slip during the day, make eating a challenge, and affect speech. Plus, they often require repair and replacement, so although dental implant costs are initially higher, dentures eventually need more costly care.
- Healthier than Bridges – Bridges can stress surrounding teeth and endanger your jawbone’s health because they are supported by nearby teeth, instead of being secured by a tooth root. Both can cause pricey dental problems, making the higher cost of dental implants more economical in the end.
- Prevents Teeth from Moving – When gaps are left between, teeth tend to shift. But a dental implant keeps teeth in their proper place.
- Preserves the Jawbone – Without a tooth root in the jaw, the jawbone decays and diminishes. But a dental implant takes the place of the root to keep the bone healthy.
- Maintains Facial Appearance – When you lose teeth, your face starts to look sunken in. But dental implants can preserve facial structure and keep you looking more youthful.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Temple Terrace, call Advanced Dental Care of Temple Terrace today at (813) 440-3981 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Temple Terrace. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Temple Terrace, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Temple Terrace.